These Workshops are adapted to the places and to the people that welcome us. While adjusting to the place, context and its creative potential, the Workshops evolve along three available types/levels. Offers or Discounts apply (details below, depending on the location), but not more than one at the same time.
In Vivo: the root………………..60€*
In Vivo: the trunk………………60€*
InVivo: the creative crown……60€*
Each level and its own structure, though alike, for a full day dedicated to learning Photography and to Creativity.
*At the Bussaco National Forest in Luso/Portugal, the registration cost in two consecutive workshops in the same week-end includes offer of accommodation in one of the Forest Cottages, for the In Vivo group; no other offers/discounts apply.
Additional Notes, Offers and Discounts:
- All prices include VAT
- Duration: 8h
- A registration is considered complete after the payment of at least 50% of the total cost, on the registration deadline
- A participant does not need to participate in a “lower” level to participate in another one
- Specific offers may apply (depending on the specific location and partnership agreement)
- If offers are included no other discounts may be applied
- An activity insurance may be included (depending on the specific location and partnership agreement)
- Delivery of a Participation Certificate and Invoice, at the end
- Participants’ ID badges, during the Workshops, are included
- Any travel or journeys are at each participant’s cost, inviting people to share vehicles to reduce ecological footprints
- Meals are not included, on each participant
- Discounts (not cumulative):
- groups of 4 or more people: 10%
- previous participants: 10%
- students: 10%
- acquisition of 2 levels, jointly: 10% of the total
- acquisition of 3 levels, jointly: 15% of the total
- 0-5 yrs: free registration, always accompanied by a participating adult
- 6-17 yrs: 50% registration discount, always accompanied by a participating adult
- Accompanying people: these are people that will be together with a participant during the meals, but not participating in any other Workshop activity
- Maximum number of participants: 10 people / Minimum: 4 people
- Read it here.